Annual General Meeting
Due to the uncertainty about the timing of relaxation of Covid-19 restrictions, the South West Coast Path Association Board of Trustees decided to host the 2021 Annual General Meeting (AGM) as a virtual event. Click here to read a message from our former Chairman Ken Carter about why this decision was made.
If you missed the AGM or would like to rewatch it, please click the video link below.
- Update from the Association Chair Ken Carter.
- Minutes of the previous meeting held 7th June 2019. To be agreed and matters arising.
- Reports and accounts. To receive and consider the accounts for the year-end 31st December 2020, and the reports of the Charity Trustees and auditors.
- Appointment of Charity Trustees (see below)
- Celebration of Completers
Board of Trustees
Find out more about each nominated trustee by reading the Trustee Biographies
Meeting papers were emailed to members prior to the AGM. The Trustee Biographies, as well as the Annual Report, accountability for 2020 and our rules and constitution, can be accessed on our Key Information page.
If you have any questions about the South West Coast Path Association AGM please contact us at [email protected]