Lynmouth to Lynton, Exmoor
22nd January 2018: The section of Coast Path from Lynmouth up to Lynton will be closed for 21 days commencing due to concern for public safety due to a wall collapse. The closure will be lifted as soon as the works have been completed.
The alternative route (which will be signed on site) whilst the work is underway is shown on the map below.
The following walks may be affected by the route change:
- Bay Valley of Rocks - Lynton and the Valley of Rocks
- Bay Valley of Rocks - Valley of Rocks Woodland Walk
- Bay Valley of Rocks, Wester Wood
- Hollerday Hill
- Lynmouth / Lynton to Combe Martin
- Lynton and Lynmouth Hike
- Lynton and the Valley of Rocks
- Porlock Weir to Lynmouth / Lynton
- South Cleave - Valley of Rocks
- Two Cleaves
- Wester Wood