Salcombe, Devon: Temporary Path Closure
A short section of the South West Coast Path to the south of Salcombe has had to be temporarily closed. This due to a landslip and in the interest of public safety.
The closure relates to FOOTPATH NO. 20, SALCOMBE (South West Coast Path) over its entire length. An alternative route is available via Footpath Nos. 18 and 19, Salcombe and Footpath No. 7, Malborough (as shown on the plan).
The following walks may be affected by the route change:
- Bigbury on Sea to Salcombe
- Bolt Head Ramble
- Salcombe Coastal Marathon, Autumn Edition
- Salcombe Harbour Hotel - Sharp Tor & Bolt Head
- Salcombe Harbour Hotel - Soar Mill Cove
- Salcombe & Soar Mill Cove
- Sharp Tor & Bolt Head
- South Sands Hotel -Bolberrry Down
- South Sands Hotel - East Portlemouth to Gara Rock
- South Sands Hotel - Salcombe & Soar Mill Cove
- South Sands Hotel - Sharp Tor and Bolt Head
- The Head to Head Trail Run