Welcome to Coast Path Explorers
We want to get more families, schools and young people out exploring the Coast Path. We want you to explore, discover and learn about this amazing resource that we have on our doorstop.
- Why not try out our new rubbings trail at Wembury in South Devon?
Follow the map, find the rubbings to discover the wildlife and tales of the Coast Path.
Find out more here.
- Collecting geocaches? Look out for our geocoins at Coast Path geocaches. More information here.
- Or check out our range of Family walks
Teachers and group leaders
For Summer 2018, we will be developing interactive cross-curriculum trails based along the Coast Path at Wembury.
- Explore the Wembury Coast Path for yourself by following the trail and completing activities, which focus on Coast Path tales, wildlife, and map skills, along the way. (This could be combined with a planned rockpooling trip to Wembury Marine Centre)
- Get in touch and one of our experienced outdoor guides can lead the trail for you with a focus on Coast Path tales, wildlife, and map skills.
- Use the resources available to learn about the Coast Path back at school
Get in touch by emailing [email protected] to book a session or for more information.
Please note: When visiting the Path, do have a look through our safety guidance to help you plan a safe and enjoyable trip.