Wembury Learning Resources
Search the interactive map above for resources, maps, information and activities to do along the Coast Path around Wembury.
Resources to use or borrow
Our resource rucksack is free for schools and other groups to borrow and is brimming with resources and activities to support your exploration of the Coast Path around Wembury. It is located at Wembury Marine Centre and can be reserved by contacting us at: [email protected]
In the rucksack you will find:
- Copy of our Smugglers Activity Resource Pack.
- 5 x binoculars
- 10 x Coast Path birds spotters guides
- 10 x Coast Path boats spotters guides
- FSC identification guides (birds, seaweed, shells, marine mammals)
- 10 x maps of the Coast Path going West and East of Wembury
- Coast Path Enquiries - 6 resource cards with starter questions about habitats, people and the Path.
- 20 x blindfolds (see page 21 in the Smugglers Activity Resource Pack)
- 40 x sticky maps (see page 22 in the Smugglers Activity Resource Pack)
- 40 x pieces of card for sketching
- 40 x pencils
For more information, advice and support for your visit to the Coast Path, please contact us:[email protected]