South West Coast Path Photographer of the Year
Complete the form below to be in with the chance of being named the 'South West Coast Path Photographer of the Year 2019'. Please make sure you have read and accepted the Terms & Conditions at the bottom of this page.
Terms and conditions of entry
- The 'South West Coast Path Photographer of the Year 2019’ competition is run by the South West Coast Path Association in partnership with Beach Retreats.
- For your entry to qualify, your photograph must have been taken on or immediately next to the South West Coast Path. Photographs of the South West Coast Path taken from the sea or air will also qualify.
- Entries will be accepted from 9:00am on Monday 3rd of June until midnight on Sunday 27th October 2019. The winner, as chosen by the competition committee, will be announced by Friday 8th November 2019.
- The winning photographer will receive £500 towards a holiday in Cornwall with Beach Retreats.By accepting these terms and conditions, you also agree to abide by Beach Retreat's terms and conditions available via the following link https://www.beachretreats.co.uk/booking-conditions/. The voucher must be used by 31st December 2020. If the value of the stay is less than £500 no part refund is given.Travel not included.
- The winner will also receive a Nikon School photography course voucher and complimentary membership to the South West Coast Path Association. Two runners up will also receive a Nikon School photography course voucher. Prizes are non-transferrable.
- The winner will be asked to take a photograph during their stay at the Beach Retreats property that can be used for additional promotion of the competition by Beach Retreats and the South West Coast Path Association.
- The South West Coast Path Association and Beach Retreats make no claims on your copyright.
- In submitting a photograph, you give your permission for the South West Coast Path Association, Beach Retreats and other partners of the Association to publish your photograph without charge in print, on websites, social media and photo galleries (e.g. Flickr), to promote the South West Coast Path National Trail and the photography competition. Whenever your photograph is used, we will endeavour to ensure you are credited as the photographer.
- You must own the photographs that you enter in this competition and if there are people in your photograph, you must have obtained their permission for the photograph to be entered into the competition and used for promotional purposes.
- If you win or are a runner up, we will need to contact you via email to obtain your postal address details and arrange redemption of your prize.
- Any personal contact information that you share with the South West Coast Path Association and Beach Retreats through the ‘South West Coast Path Photographer of the Year’ competition will be held securely and in accordance with GDPR. We will never share or sell your personal data with third parties.
- Judges decisions are final.