Paws on the Path
Paws on the Path 2018-19 is now closed for entries - we have our winner!
Thank you to everyone that entered, we have loved seeing photos of your gorgeous doggies enjoying the Trail. Huge congratulations to the very fabulous Poppy the Cockapoo and her owner Cara for being chosen as the winners by our judge Adam Henson of Countryfile!
Terms and conditions of entry
- The 'Paws on the Path’ competition is run by the South West Coast Path Association in partnership with Forthglade natural pet food.
- For your entry to qualify, your photograph must contain at least one dog and be taken on, or immediately next to the South West Coast Path.
- Although the competition officially launches 1st November entries will be accepted from 28th September, when the competition is promoted in Coast magazine. The competition will close on Sunday 14th April 2019 at midnight. The winner, as chosen by the competition committee, will be announced the following week to coincide with National Pet Month.
- The owner of the winning entry will receive £300 worth of Forthglade natural dog food, a Go-Pro, Go-Pro dog harness, a year’s subscription to Coast magazine and a year’s membership with the South West Coast Path Association. The runner up will receive a year’s subscription to Coast magazine and a selection of tasty Forthglade goodies. Prizes are non-transferrable.
- The South West Coast Path Association and Forthglade make no claims on your copyright.
- In submitting a photograph, you give your permission for the South West Coast Path Association and Forthglade to publish your photo on our websites, social media and photo galleries (e.g. Flickr), and to use it without charge to promote the South West Coast Path and the photo competition in print and digital formats. Whenever your photo is used we will endeavour to ensure you are credited as the photographer.
- You can enter a maximum of three times, and you must own the photographs that you enter in this competition. Maximum file size for entries is 5MB.
- If there are people in your photo, you must have obtained their permission for the pictures to be entered into the competition, and used for promotional purposes.
- If you win or come second, we will need to contact you via email to obtain your postal address details and arrange redemption of your prize.
- Any personal contact information that you share with the South West Coast Path Association and Forthglade through the ‘Paws on the Path’ competition will be held securely and in accordance with GDPR. We will never share or sell your personal data with third parties.
- Judges decisions are final.