Make a Coast Path Pledge & win a holiday in Cornwall!
The South West Coast Path has the power to transform our bodies, still our minds and enrich our souls. With a New Year upon us, there’s no better time to harness the Path’s good energy and make some positive changes for the year ahead.
Talking about your goals publicly often makes you more likely to achieve them, so this month, we’re asking you to make a #CoastPathPledge that will get your 2019 off to the best start possible. Enter now.
What should your pledge be?
You could pledge to do a 2-minute beach clean each time you visit your favourite beach, get fit by pledging to walk 100 miles of the Coast Path, take up a new calming coastal hobby (beach yoga anyone?), or simply spend more time with friends or family in the great outdoors. Enter now.
Pledge and win a Cornish break
The positive effects of fulfilling your pledge should be reward enough, but we’ll also be selecting our favourite pledge to win a £500 voucher for a luxury holiday in Cornwall, courtesy of our friends at Beach Retreats. Pick from incredible locations like Port Isaac, Mousehole, Sennen or St Agnes with your very own yoga session on the beach thrown in! Enter now.
All you need to do is complete our pledge form and share your pledge on social media #coastpathpledge.
Good luck folks and here’s to a great 2019!
Terms and conditions of entry
- The 'Coast Path Pledge’ competition is run by the South West Coast Path Association in partnership with Beach Retreats.
- For your entry to qualify, your pledge must be about making a positive change in 2019 for mind, body or environment that is directly or indirectly related to the South West Coast Path.
- We are accepting pledges from 9am on Monday 7th January until 4th February 2019 at 5pm, when the competition closes. The winning pledge, as chosen by the competition committee, will be announced by Friday 8th February 2019.
- You can only enter once.
- The winner will receive a £500 voucher to spend on a holiday with Beach Retreats and a free yoga session on the beach. The voucher can be redeemed anytime in 2019 against a stay at any Beach Retreats property. In order to redeem the prize, the winner must abide by the Beach Retreats bookings terms: https://www.beachretreats.co.uk/booking-conditions/. Prizes are non-transferrable.
- If you win, we will need to contact you via email to obtain your postal address details and arrange redemption of your prize.
- Any personal contact information that you share with the South West Coast Path Association and Beach Retreats through the ‘Coast Path Pledge’ competition will be held securely and in accordance with GDPR. We will never share or sell your personal data with third parties.
- Judges decisions are final.