Become a Member
Help protect the Coast Path
It costs at least £1,000 per year for every mile of this glorious Path to be kept open, safe and clearly signed,
we’re asking for your support to help us look after and love the Path. Whether you use it to walk the dog, have family picnics, to escape on holiday for some fresh sea air or enjoy it as a serious walker, if you love it, please help us protect it for future generations to enjoy.
Our funding for the Path is constantly being cut and so we are always looking for new ways to raise the funds for improvement projects to keep it open and accessible for as many people as possible.
We fundraise through membership, events and our Challenge in October and with your support we can continue to make the South West Coast Path the nation’s favourite for generations.
Annual membership is available from less than price of a pasty or a pint per month, please join us!
- Being a member of the South West Coast Path and helping to conserve this stunning coast line
- A copy of the Complete Guide
- Car sticker
- 2 newsletters a year (our Spring Newsletter can be read here)
- E-newsletters monthly
- Solo walkers network
- Offers at the South West Coast Path shop
- Offers with other retail outlets eg 15% off at Cotswold Outdoor
- Events and activities throughout the south west
And, we hope, the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping us to protect and conserve this beautiful Path.