Your Fundraising Hub
On this page you will find resources for all kinds of fundraising events to help you with your South West Coast Path Challenge - good luck and have fun!
1) Get the Guide - full of inspiration and tips
2) Collecting money and paying it in
Theeasiest and simplest way to collect donations for your fundraiser is to use an online fundraising page, like Virgin Money Giving.
How to pay in cash donations:
If you have collected cash donations as part of your fundraising, you can pay this in to us in the following ways:
- Pay the cash into your account and send a cheque made payable to the South West Coast Path Association to South West Coast Path, Unit 11, Residence 2, Royal William Yard, Plymouth PL1 3RP. Please pop a note in the envelope with your cheque explaining that it is for the Challenge, so we know what it relates to!
- Pay the cash into your account and make a BACS transfer to our account using the reference 'SWCP Challenge FR'. Our details are:
Account Name: South West Coast Path Association
Sort Code: 089299
Account Number: 65780695
3) Spread the word about your fundraiser
4) Download other fundraising materials
Download kid-friendly resources from Coast Path Explorers
Order a fundraising pack by post
If you would like to request a fundraising pack by post (and haven't already ordered one at registration), please click here to send us an email with your postal address.
The postal fundraising pack contains:
- Fundraising Inspiration Guide booklet
- Collection boxes
- Inspiration Map Poster
- Fundraiser business cards to hand out to your potential sponsors
Remember – we are here to help.
If you have any questions about fundraising or the South West Coast Path Challenge, please don’t hesitate to get in touch at [email protected], and you will get a personal response from our Fundraising Manager.
Other event resources
- If you are organsing a ticketed event on the Coast Path, please check out the official National Trails event guidance for concious event organisation.
- The Ramblers produce some useful digital toolkits for walk leaders, which are available on their website here.
Thank you so much for giving back to the Trail!