Your Fundraising Hub
On this page you will find resources for all kinds of fundraising events to help you with your South West Coast Path Challenge - good luck and have fun!
1) Download our Fundraising Inspiration Guide for ideas & tips
2) Collecting money and paying it in
The simplest way to collect donations for your fundraiser is to use an online fundraising page:
How to pay in cash donations:
If you have collected cash donations as part of your fundraising, you can pay this in to us in the following ways:
- Pay the cash into your account and send a cheque made payable to the South West Coast Path Association to South West Coast Path, Bowker House, Lee Mill, Ivybridge, PL21 9EF. Please pop a note in the envelope with your cheque explaining that it is for the Challenge, so we know what it relates to!
- Pay the cash into your account and make a BACS transfer to our account using the reference 'SWCP Challenge FR'. Our details are:
Account Name: South West Coast Path Association
Sort Code: 089299
Account Number: 65780695
3) Spread the word about your fundraiser
4) Download other fundraising materials
Download kid-friendly resources from Coast Path Explorers
Order a fundraising pack by post
If you would like to request a fundraising pack by post (and haven't already ordered one at registration), please click here to send us an email with your postal address.
The postal fundraising pack contains:
- Fundraising Inspiration Guide booklet
- Collection boxes
- Inspiration Map Poster
- Fundraiser business cards to hand out to your potential sponsors
Remember – we are here to help.
If you have any questions about fundraising or the South West Coast Path Challenge, please don’t hesitate to get in touch at [email protected], and you will get a personal response from our Fundraising Manager.
Other event resources
- If you are organsing a ticketed event on the Coast Path, please check out the official National Trails event guidance for concious event organisation.
- The Ramblers produce some useful digital toolkits for walk leaders, which are available on their website here.
Thank you so much for giving back to the Trail!