We are here to help you every step of the way with your fundraising. By raising funds you will help us to conserve and protect the beautiful South West Coast Path for future generations!
How your money could help
- £25 can buy one timber step
- £90 can buy a new gate
- £250 can buy a fingerpost to help you find your way
- £1,000 can help us look after a mile of Path for an entire year
Fundraising Top Tips
Follow our tips below and download some great fundraising materials to turn yourself into a star fundraiser!
- Display a Challenge poster wherever you can - in work, the local shop, the gym, community centre, the list is endless! Choose which one fits your Challenge.
- Wear your Challenge T-shirt with pride, far and wide!
- Share your Challenge on Facebook and Twitter #Challenge630 and inspire others to put on their walking boots
- Aim to raise at least £20 through sponsorship. Walk 10 miles and get 10 friends to sponsor you 20p a mile!
Create your own online fundraising page. Personalised, pages always raise the most. Add a profile picture (preferably one with your Challenge t shirt!) and explain why the Path is important to you. Share this page by emailing it to friends and colleagues, on social media and in your work email signature
Everyone loves a traditional sponsorship form - it will help you talk to your friends, family and colleagues about your Challenge.
- Don't forget to ask sponsors to tick the gift aid box if applicable as we can claim back 25p for every £1 donated
- And to get more people knowing about what we do ask them to tick the other box so we can send them more information
Taking part in the Challenge appeals to different people for different reasons - here are some inspirational stories of those that have taken part previously to share with others or to use as motivation for your own Challenge: