The Outdoor Guide Offer
Enjoy 3 months FREE membership of the South West Coast Path Association (15 months for the price of 12)
Call us today on 01752 896 237 quoting the code TOG18
In return for your support you will receive:A copy of the Complete Guide to the South West Coast Path
A 15% discount at Cotswold Outdoor to get you prepared for adventure
Spring and autumn magazines
Exclusive member offers
Being part of a growing community that is working to care for and protect the Coast Path
How does Association membership help to protect and provide access to beautiful coastal places?
It costs at least £1000 per mile to care for the Coast Path, and with recent government funding cuts, your support has never been more important. Your membership fees help to:
- secure the way to hidden coves, caves and the sea for water-lovers
- support and educate visitors to make the most of the unique region our Path links
- provide a safe corridor where local plants and wildlife can flourish and be enjoyed
- celebrate the diverse art, culture and communities that the Path inspires and unites
- ultimately, makes exploring wild and beautiful coastal landscapes free and easy for everyone
Here are just a handful of the projects that members helped to make happen recently 2017 Projects
With this offer you will become a member from just under £1.47 a month (that’s less than the cost of a pasty!), £22 for 15 months, and help protect the Coast Path for today, tomorrow and the future.
JOIN TODAY CALL US ON 01752 896 237
QUOTE TOG18 TO GET 3 MONTHS FREE MEMBERSHIP
The South West Coast Path Association, a registered charity, works to ensure the Path is one of the best walks in the world and protects it for all to enjoy. Adding your voice as a member helps us to improve the Path and keeps the way open to beautiful coastal places.
Association membership normally costs from £22 for 12 months. Offer ends 31 July 2018.